Friday, November 04, 2005

Pods ahoy!

To celebrate finally selling the Land Rover (on Ebay, of all places!) Paul bought an iPod nano today. Of course I've heard of them but I've never actually seen one til now. They are so small. And sleek. And sexy. I just want to touch it. Ryan and I, geeks that we are, rushed to install the software and play with it. Paul also bought a car kit for it, so we installed that too. Then Paul spent the evening ripping cds into it, then fell asleep on the couch listening. After several solid hours of messing with cds, he filled 5% of its capacity. He is in heaven!
Ryan was entirely envious, he's wanted an iPod for months, despite not really knowing their actual purpose. He was sad that Paul was monopolising the thing, but I found him an old cd walkman and he happily lay on the floor listening to a Hot Chocolate cd for a while.

No comments: